CMS Migration Student Ambassador Program (CSAP) is one of the most encouraging and unique programs by any migration agency for Pakistani engineers. This program’s mandate is to have student ambassadors from the final semester of Pakistan’s major engineering universities who can connect and open gates to unexplored opportunities in their fields (especially study and work in Australia).
CMS Migration’s Student Ambassadors may:
- Host and organize events to bring awareness about Subclass 476 Visa and its benefits
- Spread the word about jobs, scholarships, and other opportunities for engineers in Australia
- Help CMS Migration to understand better their campus’ culture and the future aspirations of engineers who are about to graduate
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups
- Be a source of knowledge for your University about CMS Migration
Through this program, CMS Migration promises to be of value to its ambassadors and the budding engineering community of Pakistan. It intends to gain valuable insights into how it can provide better, more relevant solutions to help them prepare for an illustrious engineering career in Australia through Subclass 476 Visa.
1- Only the Best Deserve the Best in CMS Student Ambassadorship Program
CMS Migration Student Ambassador, a prized position, is not open for everyone. We select only the best students from across the best engineering universities in Pakistan.
CMS Migration Student Ambassadors must be:
- Currently enrolled in an engineering University of Pakistan that is accredited by PEC
- Able to plan and organize events
- Must have referred at least 3 Subclass 476 Visa Applicants to CMS Migration
- Must be among the top 10 students of their final semester
- Actively involved in student life on campus
- Be a president of any University club will be a plus point
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Active at social media platforms such as Facebook University groups, LinkedIn groups, etc
2- CMS Student Ambassadorship Program Offer Great Values
Joining this ambassador program empowers you to connect with your fellow CSAs (CMS Student Ambassadors) across Pakistan, get access to the latest from CMS Migration’s information repository related to study and work in Australia.
Referral commission guidelines:
- We will offer 7% of the total amount to you for each new client referred.
- Each referred client must be unique and new to CMS Migration to be eligible to receive the commission payment.
- For the client to be identified as unique or new, you may communicate to CMS Migration his name before he contacts, or he may mention your name as his referral.
- We will increase the referral fee to 10% if more than ten clients are referred within three months.
- The client or CMS Migration student ambassador must not insist on a high discount or extra-low fee.
- To remain eligible to receive a referral fee from the after visa payment, you must refer at least one client every three months.
As a student ambassador, you will get many opportunities to upgrade your skills, connect with your peers, and be the face of CMS Migration at your University.
- You would get an exclusive chance to become an expert reviewer in conferences, group discussions, etc
- You can get up to 50% discount on your Subclass 476 Visa application through CMS Migration (based on your performance and popularity as a student ambassador)
It’s a journey to make a difference!
3- Get a Chance to Apply for Subclass 476 Visa at Discounted Rates
Being the best and the most credible Subclass 476 specialized migration agency CMS Migration is offering discounted rates to Subclass 476 applicants (who are also successfully qualified to CMS Migration Student Ambassadorship Program). It is a unique opportunity to work, study, and build a promising career in Australia right after completing your engineering degree from any PEC accredited University of Pakistan.